THE FINEST NORFOLK MEATS DIRECT FROM NORFOLK TO YOUR DOORSTEP PURCHASE ONLINE OR VISIT OUR BUTCHERY NOW
Mrs Darlington's Tomato and Sticky Onion Chicken
Serve on a bed of rice and with a glass of wine, a lovely evening meal for summer evenings, rain or no rain!
- Combine the chutney, olive oil and mustard together and cover the chicken breasts with the mixture.
- Place in an ovenproof dish.
- Cover the chicken and place in the fridge for a minimum of five hours or overnight if possible.
- An hour before you want to cook the dish take it out of the fridge and return it to room temperature.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Serve on a bed of rice with a garnish of fresh coriander.