THE FINEST HOME-REARED MEATS DIRECT FROM NORFOLK TO YOUR DOORSTEP PURCHASE ONLINE NOW
CHRISTMAS IS COMING
Pre-order your Christmas Food with FREE delivery*
LAST DAY FOR CHRISTMAS ORDERS
* Free delivery available in NR 1 to 10, NR 13, 14, 16, 17,18, 19, 20 & NR 29 to 34 inclusive.
Christmas Orders Are Now Open
We have opened our Christmas page for you to order all you need for your Christmas Festivities.
We are delighted to confirm that we will be selling the award winning Turkey’s from Great Grove Poultry.
Great Grove Poultry, are a family-owned farm, specializing in crafting award-winning, farm-fresh Christmas Turkeys.
Their Norfolk Turkeys enjoy the freedom of their 35-acre Norfolk woodland and grassland, fostering a stress-free environment.
As usual we will be offering free delivery and Click and Collect.
Golden Turkey Quality Assurance Guarantee
Why Choose a Golden Turkey?
- Provenance – only produced on accredited UK family farms
- Artisan – Rered slowly to time-honoured methods
- Totally free-range in high welfare conditions
- Traditional breeds, grown to full maturity, (often twice the age of commercially produced turkeys)
- Fed on a quality cereal-based diet
- Dry plucked and hand finished for a superior presentation
- Dry-Aged for a fuller flavour and succulent texture
Butchery Service Counter
Our butchery service counter is open Wednesday to Saturday 10.00 to 16:00hrs every week at the Farm.
Our butchers will be happy to cut anything you require from our wide range of meats available and provide assistance and advice on the best cuts for your precise needs.
Please note our Click and Collect service is open Monday to Saturday 10:00 to 16:00hrs
Buy with confidence from Intwood Farm, where we produce first class meat from cattle, sheep and pigs carefully nurtured on our verdant fields near Norwich, Norfolk.
- Beef comes from our own herds, including Hereford, Highland and Welsh Black cattle, widely acknowledged to be among the most flavoursome cattle breeds. It is well aged and expertly butchered in our own modern butchery at the farm.
- Our artisan pork sausages are produced from free-range rare breed Saddleback and British Lop pigs, popular with customers looking for alternatives to the mass-produced products found on supermarket shelves.
- Lamb is from our flock of Poll Dorset sheep, which are unique in lambing all year round, providing a year-round supply of “New Season Lamb” with a depth of flavour that our customers love.
The welfare of all our livestock is paramount. Public awareness and concern for the care of animals in the food chain is more acute than it has ever been and we have a genuine commitment to the health and wellbeing of our herds.
Intwood Farm adheres to Red Tractor standards and has a high health status having CHeCs Herd Accreditation. Buy with confidence from your traditional family butcher based on our family farm in Norwich, Norfolk
How To Buy
- Choose your meat box and add other delicious items to it
- Build your own box from our product list we offer free delivery and Click and Collect
- Can’t wait for delivery? You can either purchase a range of our products at a number of stores in the area – click here for more details.
Come and See us at The Pantry – With no need to place a pre-order please do come and see us at The Pantry shop on the farm, just follow the signs to click and collect and The Pantry at Intwood Farm, Intwood Road, Intwood, Norwich, NR46TQ