THE FINEST NORFOLK MEATS DIRECT FROM NORFOLK TO YOUR DOORSTEP PURCHASE ONLINE OR VISIT OUR BUTCHERY NOW
Lamb Marinaded in Ras El Hanout
- Mix together the yogurt and spices
- Carefully open the narrow end of the vacuum packed lamb and slide out the meat (Leaving the vacuum pack as a bag)
- With a sharp pointed knife stab the meat all over!
- Tip the yogurt mix into the bag followed by the meat
- By squeezing the bag massage the marinade into the meat. Place in a dish at the bottom of the fridge for 24hrs
- Heat the oven to 220°C Gas Mark 7
- Allow the meat to come to room temperature
- Tip the meat and all the marinade into a roasting dish
- Pour over 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Tent the meat with tin foil. Place in the pre-heated oven for 10mins then reduce temperature to 140°C Gas Mark 1
Cook for a further 4 hours
Turn the oven off leaving the meat inside to rest for 30 mins before serving.