THE FINEST NORFOLK MEATS DIRECT FROM NORFOLK TO YOUR DOORSTEP PURCHASE ONLINE OR VISIT OUR BUTCHERY NOW
How to make your own Peppercorn Sauce
Take your steak to the next level by pairing it with a homemade peppercorn sauce. This recipe is quick and easy, will add that extra deliciousness, and make you feel like you’re in a top-notch restaurant whilst in the comfort of your own home!
Enjoy your steak and peppercorn sauce!
Till next time.
ps If you are feeling lazy try Verstegen Pepper Sauce 80ml here 😉
- To prepare the peppercorn sauce, add stock to the same pan that you have cooked your steak in and stir gently to remove any sediment from the base of the pan. Add the mustard, peppercorns and cream.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes until thickened. Garnish with the parsley. Stir any meat juices from the steak plate into the sauce.
- Serve with the steaks and seasonal vegetables.
- 3 tablespoons good, hot beef stock
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns, crushed
- 100ml double cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley