THE FINEST NORFOLK MEATS DIRECT FROM NORFOLK TO YOUR DOORSTEP PURCHASE ONLINE OR VISIT OUR BUTCHERY NOW
Horseradish, Garlic and Parsley Butter for Steaks
Flavoured butters add extra taste and richness to lots of your favourite cuts of meat. They’re easy to make, and any leftovers can be kept in the freezer for another time.
Pair with one of our steaks from our home reared cattle.
- Mix all the flavoured butter ingredients together in a bowl and season with black pepper.
- Mold the butter mixture into a sausage shape and wrap in grease proof or baking parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes to harden, whilst you cook your steak.
- Serve 2 slices on top of your cooked steak.
- 100g salted butter, softened at room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped or crushed
- Handful freshly chopped parsley
- 1-2 tablespoons horseradish sauce